Owner and CEO Todd Landry joined Pixus Digital Printing in 1996 and purchased the company in 2010 from its founding owners Max and Dianne Hoyt.
Pixus originally began in 1992 and quickly established itself as the first large-format digital printer between Houston and Atlanta, becoming one of only 50 companies like it in the world. The company maintains a hard earned legacy of leading the industry and evolving alongside the world of digital printing technology.
Pixus serves over 500 businesses nationwide include retail stores, casinos, construction firms, ad agencies, restaurants and have grown to be the largest producer of tradeshow graphics in the states of Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi. Businesses have come to rely on Pixus’ hard earned reputation of going the extra mile to include services like next-day delivery when needed.
Todd Landry –Owner and CEO
Why Choose Us?
Here are few great reasons!
- Pixus is a proven leader in large-format digital printing, for over 23 years.
- We produce some of the country’s finest quality printed products and continuously evolving by upgrading technology.
- 25 plus employees representing over 140 years of combined experience in the digital printing industry.
- 6 large-format printers producing photo-realistic vinyl banners, posters, adhesive graphics, backlits, die-cut standees, point of purchase displays, custom fabrics, slot toppers, fleet graphics, fabric signage, wall murals and much more.
- Two 10ft. Multi-Cam Digital Express high speed wide format routing systems for cutting projects of any shape or size.
- In-house graphic design team consisting of four degreed graphic artists with a combined 40 years of digital printing experience.
- Finishing department boasts 15 plus employees totaling 75 years of finishing expertise.
- Shipping and Packaging department takes great pride in fulfilling every delivery, every time, on time, guaranteed.
- Members of: Specialty Printing & Imaging Technology, Global Imaging & Graphics Association, American Gaming Association, Louisiana Video & Gaming Association, Better Business Bureau of Acadiana, Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce.
- 1992 Pixus opened for business using electrostatic large-format printers and quickly evolved with technology. Pixus frequently upgraded its printers to provide the highest resolutions and the most cost effective printing solutions available.
- 1994 Pixus was among the first printers in the country to print digital short-run photographic and adhesive backed vinyl banners.
- 1996 Pixus launched pixus.com and introduced on-line proofing.
- 1997 Pixus began printing directly onto silks, cottons and nylon.
- 1998 Pixus continued its evolution and initiated online file transmission for a much faster and efficient method of relaying artwork to designers resulting in quicker product turnaround.
More Great Reasons!
- Max Hoyt It is impossible to speak of Pixus without mentioning its founder. Mr. Hoyt has served as chairman of the board for the international trade industry group of Digital Printing and Imaging Association. He continues to serve as a consultant for Pixus and reports on market growth and strategies.
- Edna Peltier Office Manager / H.R., 20 years – Has been with Pixus for over 20 years and manages the customer support division.
- Charles Sarver General Manager, 6 years – Has been general manager for 2 years.
- Mike Latiolais Sales Manager, 2 years – 20 year veteran of broadcast television sales, sales management and graphic design.
- Michael Lavergne CSR, 7 years – Is the backbone of the customer support staff and serves as lead customer service representative.
Longevity alone does not add value. It takes much desire combined with knowledge and experience to find the best solutions every day. It is that difference which makes Pixus Digital Printing stand out. We work diligently to create a proud history of product leading innovation, delivering competitive pricing, excellent service and the highest product standards.
Front Row; Left To Right – Charles Sarver, Todd Landry, Edna Peltier
Second Row; Left To Right – Michael Lavergne, Angela Delahoussaye, Mike Latiolais, Cristy Ross, Terry Broussard
Middle; Left To Right – Kris Gumpert, Brandon Gumpert, Jeromy Boutte
Back Row, Left To Right – Willam Rose, Anthony Stuhldreh, David Comeaux, Louis Duval III, Cory Gary, William Cummins, Brenda Webb
Not Pictured; Jeff Eatly, Greta Gerstner, Robert Tarleton, Jared Domingue, Kaleb Ardoin, Jacob Ardoin, Katie Averitt, Mona Bergeron, Matt Worsham