Adhesive Vinyl Graphics
Adhesive Vinyl Graphics Offer Many Color Solutions
When looking for more ways to communicate your messages to customers, look to Pixus Digital Printing's high resolution adhesive vinyl graphics. Graphics that adhere to almost any surface enduring the test of time. We use professional grade 3M high quality products that provide multiple solutions for lengths of either 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years.
What can custom Vinyl Graphics do for you?
- Inform customers about special products and services
- Turn a plain wall or window into an eye-catching display
- Maintain consistency with branding
- Turn a fleet of company vehicles into moving billboards
- Provides cost effective special events promotion
- Be a permanent or repositionable advertising tool
- Allow PMS color matching across your entire campaign
- Adhesive Vinyl - Premium 3M vinyl for fleet or individual vehicle wraps, wall murals, kiosks, ATM wraps and more.
- PhotoFab - Adhesive vinyl thats easily and cleanly removed from virtually any smooth surface. Great for wall murals!
- Floor & Carpet Decals - Professional 3M vinyl for tile, carpet and most hard surface floors.
- Perforated - See through adhesive vinyl for store front windows and doors, vehicle wraps and more.
- Static Cling - Adhesive vinyl for point of purchase displays, windows, glass doors and more.
- Cut Adhesive Vinyl - Digital cut premium 3M vinyl for decals, glass doors, signage and more.
Are you in need of vinyl graphics to display your messages on company or individual vehicles? Custom vinyl graphics reveal your messages, attracts new customers and maximizes exposure to others as your company fleet travels about. Colorful high resolution vinyl graphics are generally thought of as effective rolling billboards providing high impact advertising at affordable prices.
Adhesive vinyl descriptions and applications;
Our vinyl graphics typically last an average of twice the life expectancy of most paints used in traditional applications. You can feel confident knowing adhesive vinyl will not damage your OEM paint surfaces. The application and removal process is quick, easy and takes just a few hours.
Click image for more examples of Fleet Graphics.