Read Time: 4 minutes
- A vehicle wrap is a thin film that’s carefully applied to a vehicle. It’s printed and laminated to offer outstanding durability for even the harshest weather conditions.
- Vehicle wraps allow you to reach a large group of people and attract attention wherever you go. It’s important to take time to develop a design that is easy to recognize and unique so people remember your message.
- Some benefits of having a vehicle wrap are exposure to all demographics, added professionalism, easily removed, it works for any business and they never turn off.
- When designing an effective vehicle wrap, it’s important to keep in mind that you want to design a great brand, avoid using photos, limit advertising copy, make your design stand out, and be simple and obvious.
You have 2.5 seconds to create a lasting impression on the driver next to you—what do you do? How can you make those brief moments count? Vehicle wraps are a great way to promote any businesses—no matter the size, time or location!
Create a wrap that matches your brand identity and you’ll have constant advertising working for you. Let’s explore the ways a vehicle wrap can help your business, as well as how to ensure your wrap is successful and effective.
What is a Vehicle Wrap?
A vehicle wrap is a thin film that’s carefully applied to a vehicle. It’s printed and laminated to offer outstanding durability for even the harshest weather conditions. When applied correctly by experienced professionals, it won’t damage your vehicle’s paint and can even help protect your vehicle’s exterior from minor road hazards and debris.
Why Your Business Should Create Vehicle Wraps
In the fast-paced, digital age we live in, many things vie for our attention. To get noticed, your advertising needs to stand out from all the other messages people are exposed to on a daily basis. Vehicle wraps allow you to reach a large group of people and attract attention wherever you go. Take time to develop a design that is easy to recognize and unique so people remember your message.
Benefits of Vehicle Wraps
Vehicle wraps are a type of outdoor marketing with the potential to reach a large audience. Here are a few of the benefits they offer:
- Exposure to all demographics – Across the country, people of all ages and backgrounds use vehicles on a regular basis. Vehicle wraps give you access to this enormous audience and help you to reach new verticals.
- Added professionalism – A branded vehicle instills a sense of confidence in customers. They feel like they are working with a company that’s serious about what they do.
- Easily removed – Want to promote a new product, update your brand or sell the vehicle? No problem. Vehicle wraps can be easily removed.
- Works for any business – Large-scale businesses often use vehicle wraps, but they are a great option for medium or small businesses, too. The reasonable price makes this form of advertising available to businesses of any size.
- They never turn off – Unlike radio, TV commercials and many other forms of advertising, vehicle wraps work for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They even work for you when you’re parked!
Designing an Effective Vehicle Wrap
These great benefits don’t come from simply slapping some color and graphics onto a vehicle. You’ll need a design that captures the essence of your company and communicates what you want customers to know about your brand. Here are some design tips:
- Start with a great brand – If you don’t already have a strong brand identity, develop one before you try to design a vehicle wrap. Make your brand the primary message.
- Don’t use photos – Photos tend to distract from the brand and leave viewers with a general impression.
- Limit advertising copy – Keep it short and simple so it’s easy to remember. Prioritize the copy to make it more effective. In general, you should include nothing more than the brand, tagline, web address and phone number.
- Design to stand out – Eliminate visual noise to create something with impact.
- Go with simple and obvious – You have seconds to communicate with the viewer so make your message clear and obvious.
Put your vehicle to work for you with our vehicle wraps. Whether you are looking to wrap one vehicle or an entire fleet, our vehicle wraps are an affordable and effective way to make your brand known. For more information on our digital printing services, contact us here.